Sunday, November 3, 2013


Not really sure what I'm doing with this yet.  All the content is mine, my original thoughts, my photography,...just thought "dust bunnies" rolling around in my mental attic...
I have copy righted the content here, so if you'd like to use anything here, just let me know.  If I quote someone I will say so, and give proper credit for anyone's material I use.

So here we go...


Start each day with a promise to yourself to make this day a better day for someone, even if it's only for you. End each day with praise of your accomplishments, no matter how small. They are significant, if only to you. Know in your heart that you have chance to make the world a more beautiful place, just by being here.  You may never know what a simple act of kindness does for the person who receives it, but not knowing doesn't diminish the act itself.  As long as you give from a place of love and beauty, the gift is actually yours also. 
Thank you, for making my world a more beautiful place.
Deb Hoyt
11/3/13

Comments are welcome, but please, keep them kind, and constructive.  If you don't agree, then go to someone's site who has the type of content you do enjoy.  Thank you...

2 comments:

  1. And thank YOU for making my world a more beautiful, fun and joyous place for over 40 years Sis...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you as my inspiration, so it' easy... ;-) I am blessed in SO many ways, and you are one of the best!!!

    ReplyDelete